This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add dummy files for x32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:57:47 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add dummy files for x32
- References: <20120516123009.GA948@intel.com>
symbol-hacks.h will have no effect if the compiler doesn't actually emit
those calls. So don't bother to add it. The empty divdi3.c is fine.