This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use 64bit filesystem functions for x32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use 64bit filesystem functions for x32
- References: <20120516012057.GA29241@intel.com>
That is OK for now. But please file a bug about cleaning up the
wordsize-NN directory split after 2.16 so we can just have all this
code in a single sysdeps directory that is appropriate for what the
actual distinctions are.