This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add Linux/x32 sysdep.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add Linux/x32 sysdep.h
- References: <20120516011540.GA29085@intel.com>
That looks like it could pretty much all be done just by using R*_LP et al
macros in the existing linux/x86_64/sysdep.h macros. That would avoid the
Leave the SYSCALL_RETURN_INT64 hack out until you're doing the llseek
change that actually requires it. Then we can look at it in context and
decide what is the cleanest way to handle the special case.