This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Split up stackguard-macros.h into sysdeps directories
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Split up stackguard-macros.h into sysdeps directories
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
If it's only used inside elf/ and the #include is fixed to <> then the
generic file can stay in elf/ rather than moving to sysdeps/generic/. The
file should get a comment saying it might be overridden by a sysdeps file.