This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove duplicate #include <not-cancel.h> in Linux getsysstats.c
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove duplicate #include <not-cancel.h> in Linux getsysstats.c
- References: <201205151829.q4FITL4w005546@s2q-1d.internal.tilera.com>
That is fine. There's no good reason to avoid having multiple-inclusion
guards in those files. But a single source file listing the same #include
twice is certainly something that should be cleaned up.