Re: One NEWS file to rule them all.

On Tue, 8 May 2012, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> On Tue, 8 May 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>
> > Thanks. I'll update the wiki and start talking about the changes.
>
> I'd say the changes needed to bring into effect the use of NEWS for both
> libc and ports are:
>
> * Check all the ChangeLog files in ports for [BZ #] numbers for bugs fixed
> since 2.15, and add them to the NEWS file.

I've now done this first step of adding ports bug numbers to NEWS.

NEWS still needs adding the ports and libc items I mentioned in
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-05/msg00401.html> and
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-05/msg00720.html> and Chris's
item from <http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-05/msg00460.html>.

--