This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Define LP_SIZE/LP_OP/ASM_ADDR/RXX_LP for x86-64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Define LP_SIZE/LP_OP/ASM_ADDR/RXX_LP for x86-64
- References: <20120511164822.GA13089@intel.com>
This seems fine at first blush. I think you can put it in. But when
we see all the assembly code using these macros, we may decide that
some different or additional macros would make the code cleaner. In
that case, we'll change these along with their users.