This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4] Do not build manual in source dir
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Do not build manual in source dir
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
I haven't looked at recent versions closely. But I think the changes are
fine if there are no regressions in the build and the clean steps remove
everything now being created.