This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add x32 abilist files
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add x32 abilist files
- References: <20120513153820.GA24670@intel.com>
Send a separate patch with just the shlib-versions changes. Actually
adding abilist files should wait until everything else is actually in,
so that the trunk x32 build really works.
When adding new shlib-versions files, give each one at least a comment
repeating the column headers to remind readers what they're looking at.