This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use __builtin_clzll in 64-bit __logb
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:17:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use __builtin_clzll in 64-bit __logb
- References: <20120511122204.GA3854@intel.com><4FB15941.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 09:13:05PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 05/11/2012 02:22 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
> >X32 uses 64-bit math function. But its long is 32bit. 64-bit __logb
> >should use __builtin_clzll instead of __builtin_clzl. Testd on Linux/x32
> >and Linux/x86-64. OK to install?
It seems very weird to use wordsize-64/ directories for non-wordsize-64