This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add x32 pthread types
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add x32 pthread types
- References: <20120511144055.GA11665@intel.com>
I think your intent is (and should be) to make the x32 layouts
exactly match the x86_64 ones for these types. Is that right?
There are numerous occurrences of 'long int' in this file.
So some sizes and alignments won't match without further changes.