Sell Cvv/Transfer WU/Bank Logins/Track1&2/Dumps,PIN/Ship(laptop/iphone)/All..Country

Hi every customer,I have shop CVV, CC and site tool shop and other stuff.

- I'm a big hacker
===> Welcome all of you to my service.
===> I have my site cvv + cc + dumps + track all type on the world
===> And I have unlocked many software makes good money
   - Software to make the bug and crack MTCN of the Western Union.
    * version : 2.0.1.1 ( new update )
   - Software to open balance in PayPal and Bank Login
    * I only sell it for my good customer, and my familiarity
   - I update more than 200 cc + cvv everyday.
    * There are all kinds of cc + cvv:
( visa, master, amex, discover, dob, ssn, full details )
Fresh + good valid + Strong + high balance + best price
- And I have all kinds of good dumps + Track 1/2 and fresh

===> If you are a serious buyer, please add my ID yahoo and contact me
===> I just use a yahoo to talk and sell stuff : ===> best_sellercvv <===

         ==> My yahoo :best_sellercvv

           My Email : best_sellercvv@yahoo.com.vn or
Gmail:bestsellercvv@gmail.com

========> Here is the complete list of tools I'm sale and it's price.

==============LIST AND PRICE CC + CVV FOR SALE =========================== =

* Format is always: full info

|CARD TYPE |FIRST NAME |LAST NAME |CC NUMBER |EXPIRY DATE |CVV|ADDRESS |ZIP
CODE |CITY/TOWN |STATE
|COUNTRY |PHONE |DOB |SSN |MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME |VERIFIED BY VISA |CVV2
|EMPLOYMENT |POSITION HELD |

List cc i have and frice i have :
==> Us:
(visa,master) = 3$
(amex,discover) = 5$
(bin) = 10$
(dob) = 15$
(fullz) = 20$
===> UK:
(visa,master) = 6$
(amex,discover) = 8$
(bin) = 15$
(dob) = 20$
(fullz) = 25$
===> CA:
(visa,master) = 9$
(amex,discover) = 10$
(bin) = 15$
(dob) = 20$
(fullz) = 30$
===> AU:
(visa,master) = 10$
(amex,discover) = 12$
(bin) = 17$
(dob) = 20$
(fullz) = 30$
===> Eu,Mx,Nz,Fr,Ger,Itali,Spain,sweden,Denmark,
(visa,master) = 15$
(amex,discover) = 17$
(bin) = 25$
(dob) = 30$
(fullz) = 40$

===> cc, cvv country :
-Au = 15$ / 1
- Ca = 15$ / 1
- Eu = 20$ / 1
- Italy = 20$ / 1
- Spain = 20$ / 1
- Denmark = 25$ / 1
- Sweden = 20$ / 1
- France = 18$ / 1
- Germany = 18$ / 1
- Ireland = 17$ / 1
- New zeland = 18$ / 1
- Switherland = 18$ / 1
- Slovakia = 20$ / 1
- Netherlands = 15$ / 1
- Mexico=15 / 1
- Middle East = 15$ / 1
- Asia = 15$

And all country in EUROPE :

Sweden, Poland, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland
Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Georgia....and more

===============LIST PRICE DO BUG WESTERN UNION
TRANSFERS======================

Price $100 = $1000 MTCN
Price $200 = $2000 MTCN
Price $300 = $3000 MTCN
- From $1000 to $10.000 MTCN and i accept payment 10% of the money for all
- You give me your details WU, and pay transfer fee's
- I will start my software and after 20 mins, you have MTCN ( All details )

* Contact for buy MTCN :

My yahoo ID : best_sellercvv

My email : best_sellercvv@yahoo.com.vn or Gmail: bestsellercvv@gmail.com

===============LIST BALANCE ACCOUNT BANK LOGIN + PAYPAL FOR
SALE:==============

- Bank BOA Us :
1 . Balance 3000$ = 100$
2 . Balance 11000$ = 300$
- Bank HSBC US :
1 . Balance 6000$ = 200$
2 . Balance 14000$ = 400$
- Bank HSBC UK :
1 . Balance 6000 GBP = 200$
2 . Balance 14000 GBP = 400$

- Have all details for login and I can transfer balance to your account if
you wanna
- With account Paypal : Email address Paypal + PayPal password
- With account bank login : Username + password number

===============LIST PRICE FOR DUMPS
:==========================================

*** Usa :101
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart =45$
- Visa Gold | Platinum | Business, MasterCard Gold | Platinum = 50$
- American Express - $50 ( WITHOUT SID )
- Discover = $50
*** Canada: 101 201
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 45$
- Visa Gold | Platinum | Business, MasterCard Gold | Platinum = 50$
*** EU, UK: 101 201
- Classic/Standart = 60$
- Gold/Platinum = 70$
- Business/Signature/Purchase/Corporate/World = 100$
*** Other countries: 101 201
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = 50$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = 70$
*** ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic: 101 201 121
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = $50
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = $70

================Codes ATM: Master keys, Codes
====================================

This is the same hack developed by Barnaby Jack, software cracking guru.

We have ATM Master Keys and Master Passcodes for sale. Passcodes and keys
are available for all Triton and Tranax ATM machines.

Master Key: $450
Master Passcodes: $300
Master Key, Passcodes and tools dubbed from Dillinger: $1000

Only accepting WU; codes will be sent via email or yahoo messenger. Master
keys will be shipped to the address used in WU transfer, unless otherwise
indicated.

Feel free to contact me for Master keys

My yahoo messenger: best_sellercvv

=======================> BUSINESS RULE
<========================================

- I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good frice .
- I sure you will happy if bussiness with me .
- no test free, u can buy 1 for test if good you buy more
- if not good,i will change for you.
- payment first...pls read my post..
- I only accept payment money by Western Union ( WU ) and Liberty Reserve (
LR )
- If you are seller please don't contact me.
- If you don't buy from me please don't spam me.
- I very hate do spam or ripper and i don't want who spam me..
- Thanks for your read my thread .
- Hope you are better customer and we can to work a long time.

===> My ID yahoo : best_sellercvv
===> My ID E-mail: best_sellercvv@yahoo.com or Gmail:
bestsellercvv@gmail.com

===> please! contact me for know more