This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: #warning _FORTIFY_SOURCE hitting in build of vprintf.c
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 15:39:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: #warning _FORTIFY_SOURCE hitting in build of vprintf.c
- References: <20120509224422.6D7A52C0A7@topped-with-meat.com>
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> As a general admonition, everybody should be looking out for new warnings
> appearing in the compilation when they make a change.
I added this directive to the Contribution Checklist.
Ryan S. Arnold