This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: two glibc wiki comments
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 09:38:29 +0530
- Subject: Re: two glibc wiki comments
- References: <4FAD949C.email@example.com>
On 12 May 2012 04:07, Chris Metcalf <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> - Both paragraphs of the "ABI check" section are now obsolete.
I have changed this now. I have also added a note on a spurious
failure I see since I configure for a different prefix.
> - The "Attribute" section requires "Contributed by" but that's no longer
I don't really know much about this, so I'll leave it for someone else to fix.