This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add x32 support to TLS_LE/TLS_IE/TLS_GD
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add x32 support to TLS_LE/TLS_IE/TLS_GD
- References: <20120511161835.GA12858@intel.com>
That is OK. Again we should be cleaning up with sysdeps tls-macros.h
files, but your change is small enough not to warrant waiting for that.
Anybody know if we already have a bug filed for #ifdef->sysdeps for
tls-macros.h et al?