This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Check __PTHREAD_MUTEX_HAVE_PREV for mutex initializers
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Check __PTHREAD_MUTEX_HAVE_PREV for mutex initializers
- References: <20120511143544.GB5419@intel.com>
Certainly any test for something like __WORDSIZE to mean anything
machine-dependent like that is wrong in generic code.
The change looks fine.