This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andreas Jaegar <aj at suse dot com>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:30:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan
- References: <4FAC3FCE.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Carlos O'Donell
> I would like to freeze trunk for a 2.16 release starting June 4th.
> There are 3 more weeks of active development left.
> The freeze has been pushed back 3 weeks:
> * We want to allow for x32 to be included in the release. Please help review x32 patches!
I would really appreciate feedbacks on my x32 patches.