This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Continous integration vs. sourceware.org
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Ludovic Courtès <ludo at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:55:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Continous integration vs. sourceware.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Ludovic Courtès <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The IP of the build farm of the continuous integration tool at
> <http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/glibc-master>  has apparently been
> banned for some time, presumably because it git pulls too much.
> Any idea whether the restriction could be removed, or whether a mirror
> should be used?
How many times does it git pull? Every time a commit happens?