This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Continous integration vs. sourceware.org
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Ludovic Courtès <ludo at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 07:52:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Continous integration vs. sourceware.org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 7:22 AM, Ludovic Courtès <email@example.com> wrote:
> The IP of the build farm of the continuous integration tool at
> <http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/glibc-master>  has apparently been
> banned for some time, presumably because it git pulls too much.
> Any idea whether the restriction could be removed, or whether a mirror
> should be used?
>  See http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2010-04/msg00018.html for details.
I have a cron job with"git fetch" to sync my local glibc git
mirror once a hour. You don't need "git fetch" very often.