This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andreas Jaegar <aj at suse dot com>, PaulEggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>, "H.J.Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:10:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan
- References: <4FAC3FCE.email@example.com> <4FAC86E4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 5/10/2012 11:26 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 05/10/2012 04:23 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> * The release will be made on the first week of July.
> Seems pretty reasonable. I don't see that there'll be time to dive into the ongoing problems with pthread_cond_wait on x86/x86_64, so the distros will likely continue to hack that up.
> Time scale looks good for Fedora; I'd probably look to update fedora rawhide in the next week or so to track the 2.16 bits.
Thanks for the feedback Jeff.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026