This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:09:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Define __STDC_NO_THREADS__
We had some discussion in December about how to implement C11
<threads.h> (an optional feature); I've now created bug 14092 with a
link to that discussion. Since we're coming up to the freeze for 2.16
and don't so far have a <threads.h> implementation, I propose this
patch to define __STDC_NO_THREADS__ to indicate that <threads.h> is
not yet supported. Tested x86_64.
2012-05-10 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/stdc-predef.h (__STDC_NO_THREADS__): Define.
diff --git a/include/stdc-predef.h b/include/stdc-predef.h
index ef10c16..146bc5c 100644
@@ -33,4 +33,7 @@
/* wchar_t uses ISO 10646-1 (2nd ed., published 2000-09-15) / Unicode 3.1. */
#define __STDC_ISO_10646__ 200009L
+/* We do not support C11 <threads.h>. */
+#define __STDC_NO_THREADS__ 1
Joseph S. Myers