This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] NEWS: update ia64 info
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:55:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] NEWS: update ia64 info
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
> Mention that ia64 has moved into ports/, and drop the old build/install
> details that don't belong in the NEWS file in the first place.
> Signed-off-by: Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2012-05-09 ?Mike Frysinger ?<email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?* NEWS: Update ia64 info.
Looks good to me.