This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Isolate test case execution from externalenvironment
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:23:45 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Isolate test case execution from externalenvironment
- References: <20120406201902.404c2068@spoyarek><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><20120409225424.16c748a0@spoyarek><20120425204719.3bc1178c@spoyarek><20120509230603.F010E2C0A7@topped-with-meat.com>
On Wed, 9 May 2012 16:06:03 -0700 (PDT), Roland wrote:
> There are a lot of problems with the makefile changes.
> I'll try to give you a more thorough review soon.
> But if you can rework this in ways that don't use arcane
> make features we haven't used before, that would be a start.
I needed the .ONESHELL to write in the test program to get the libgcc_s
soname. I think I can get the soname with just cpp, awk and grep to
eliminate .ONESHELL, but I'll wait for the review on this one so that I
don't make the same mistakes (the ones I haven't figured out myself) in
the next iteration.