This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Isolate test case execution from externalenvironment
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Isolate test case execution from externalenvironment
- References: <20120406201902.404c2068@spoyarek><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><20120409225424.16c748a0@spoyarek><20120425204719.3bc1178c@spoyarek>
There are a lot of problems with the makefile changes.
I'll try to give you a more thorough review soon.
But if you can rework this in ways that don't use arcane
make features we haven't used before, that would be a start.