This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Make sunrpc code available for building again
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make sunrpc code available for building again
- References: <email@example.com><4FAAD289.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> +/* Define if obsolete rpc code should be made for user level code to link
> + against. */
Put RPC in caps.
> + /* libc_hidden_nolink_sunrpc should only get used in sunrpc code .*/
Typo on the . placement.
The substantive bits look OK to me, but I haven't looked at the context