This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Flatten sysdeps/unix/bsd/bsd4.4 into sysdeps/unix/bsd
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <tschwinge at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Flatten sysdeps/unix/bsd/bsd4.4 into sysdeps/unix/bsd
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
I think the change is fine in theory.
I didn't actually try to read the patch. For such cases, I think it would
be helpful to use 'git diff -M' so the plain renamings are obvious in the
patch. (People testing at home can use 'git apply' on such patches.)
I don't think this should be committed until the build has been actually
tested on Hurd--even if that requires waiting until we've merged in more
pending Hurd patches.