This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Update stdlib/longlong.h from GCC
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:51:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Update stdlib/longlong.h from GCC
- References: <20120509134822.GA4479@intel.com>
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch updates stdlib/longlong.h from GCC. ?Tested on Linux/x86-64.
> OK to install?
> ? ? ? ?* stdlib/longlong.h: Updated from GCC.
The only important glibc architecture that seems impacted by this patch is ARM.
Do you have the ability to test on ARM?