This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: How to do the sunrpc revert?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:02:37 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: How to do the sunrpc revert?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 9 May 2012, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> If we do a revert, what should not be reverted besides copyright lines
> and whitespace changes?
The NEWS changes should not be reverted - instead, a new entry about the
reversion should be added to NEWS for 2.16.
Joseph S. Myers