This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Reverting removal of exporting sunrpc code for glibc 2.16?
- From: Adam Conrad <adconrad at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org,ldv at altlinux dot org, allan at archlinux dot org,debian-glibc at lists dot debian dot org, aurel32 at debian dot org,vapier at gentoo dot org, raj dot khem at gmail dot com, matz at suse dot de
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:45:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: Reverting removal of exporting sunrpc code for glibc 2.16?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><4FA93F4F.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 09:44:15AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 05/08/2012 08:13 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> >I'd like to have feedback - especially from the glibc distribution
> >maintainers - whether we should revert the following change for glibc 2.16:
> It'd certainly make our job for Fedora & RHEL slightly easier until
> such time as TI-RPC code is further along.
+1 from me as well.