This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Reverting removal of exporting sunrpc code for glibc 2.16?
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, ldv at altlinux dot org, debian-glibc at lists dot debian dot org, aurel32 at debian dot org, vapier at gentoo dot org, raj dot khem at gmail dot com, matz at suse dot de, Adam Conrad <adconrad at debian dot org>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 08:02:40 +1000
- Subject: Re: Reverting removal of exporting sunrpc code for glibc 2.16?
- References: <email@example.com> <4FA93F4F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/05/12 01:44, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 05/08/2012 08:13 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> I'd like to have feedback - especially from the glibc distribution
>> maintainers - whether we should revert the following change for glibc
> It'd certainly make our job for Fedora & RHEL slightly easier until such
> time as TI-RPC code is further along.
Agreed. I also remember seeing some changes in the relevant makefiles
meaning it might not be just a simple revert any more (I have not
checked...). So it would be much more efficient for one person to do
the revert than many...