This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove pre-2.2 Linux kernel support
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Ryan S. Arnold" <rsa at us dot ibm dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, "David S. Miller" <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 12:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Remove pre-2.2 Linux kernel support
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The thrust of this is certainly fine. I only skimmed the patch.
One thing I noticed is at least one case (chown) that looks like
it could be replaced with a syscalls.list entry now.