This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Reverting removal of exporting sunrpc code for glibc 2.16?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, ldv at altlinux dot org, allan at archlinux dot org, debian-glibc at lists dot debian dot org, aurel32 at debian dot org, vapier at gentoo dot org, raj dot khem at gmail dot com, matz at suse dot de, Adam Conrad <adconrad at debian dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 09:44:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: Reverting removal of exporting sunrpc code for glibc 2.16?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 05/08/2012 08:13 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
It'd certainly make our job for Fedora & RHEL slightly easier until such
time as TI-RPC code is further along.
I'd like to have feedback - especially from the glibc distribution
maintainers - whether we should revert the following change for glibc 2.16: