This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:07:46 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.
- References: <4FA82399.email@example.com>
On Mon, 7 May 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> * Development freeze of trunk on May 14th.
Paul, you have several approved (possibly approved subject to specified
changes) but uncommitted patches - bits/locale.h fix for bug 3440 and
various mktime patches at least. Any chance of getting these in before
the freeze? (Submissions of new patches, not yet approved, are of course
I know you've spoken against long freezes before; hopefully we can get the
machine maintainers to do their bit quickly as Carlos suggests and so
Joseph S. Myers