This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Help fixing bugs with target-milestone 2.16.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 17:52:17 -0300
- Subject: Re: Help fixing bugs with target-milestone 2.16.
- References: <4FA83205.email@example.com>
On 05/07/2012 05:35 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> As we approach the 2.16 release we need to be working on the showstopper bugs marked target-milestone 2.16.
> We need developers to volunteer to fix or declare non-showstoppers the 13 bugs we have currently marked with target-milestone 2.16:
> I have 5 bugs assigned to me and I *know* I won't be able to get that many done and manage the 2.15 and 2.16 release, so please steal them away from me!
Is 11787 still happening? I came across the same issue and submitted a patch (232872379ee82cd040a52a48cbbae65a249b5765)
to use '__pthread_get_minstack' in AIO thread creation instead of PTHREAD_STACK_MIN.
Adhemerval Zanella Netto
Linux Technology Center Brazil
Toolchain / GLIBC on Power Architecture
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
+55 61 8642-9890