This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:28:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.
- References: <4FA82399.firstname.lastname@example.org><4FA82D9D.email@example.com>
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I see a couple of bugs in bugzilla that we should fix before a release.
> Here's my personal quick list to start a discussion:
Already marked with target milestone 2.16 and I'm working on it.
Marked this with target milestone 2.16.
Someone needs to cleanup the patch and get it checked in.
We need more volunteers.
> Worth taking:
Already has milestone 2.16. We need a volunteer.
Marked with milestone 2.16.
> How will we handle such bugs? There are more bugs in bugzilla with patches,
> how will we handle these?
> I fear the timeline is a bit tight but suggest we give it a try nevertheless
Please mark the bugs with target milestone 2.16 if they are showstoppers.
Next we need people to actively work on them :-)