This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:39:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.
- References: <4FA82399.email@example.com>
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Carlos O'Donell
> I would like to freeze trunk for a 2.16 release starting May 14th.
> That means there is one more week left of active development.
> The timeline looks like this:
> * [1 week] Final week of active development.
> * Development freeze of trunk on May 14th.
I have many x32 patches waiting to be reviewed and submitted.
What should we do about them?
BTW, my current x32 works are on hjl/x32/master branch.