This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Use .S sources for x86/x86_64 expl
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 14:09:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Use .S sources for x86/x86_64 expl
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Joseph S. Myers
> The x86/x86_64 implementation of expl uses a long inline asm inside a
> C source file.
I'm a fan of this cleanup. If it's C that's fine, but this mix is just