This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for logb/logbf/logbl (bz 13954/13955/13956)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, Andreas Krebbel <Andreas dot Krebbel at de dot ibm dot com>, Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:55:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for logb/logbf/logbl (bz 13954/13955/13956)
- References: <4F9EEB79.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><4FA28104.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 3 May 2012, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Thursday, May 03, 2012 14:58:44 Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> > On 05/02/2012 02:15 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > > So, let's ask Dave and Andreas for testing of this patch,
> > Tested on top of e2dbf201abdfa13fc4035a1a8888ecec91bef44c together with
> > the build fix from David.
> > Bye,
> > -Andreas-
> Andreas, could you baseline the files again, please?
But of course do not put the massive ulps from logb testing in there,
those clearly represent a bug that needs fixing. (So some manual editing
is needed in the process of updating the baseline - remove the bad ulps
before running gen-libm-test.pl to resort them into order.)
Joseph S. Myers