This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Do not delete make check-abi symlist files
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:20:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Do not delete make check-abi symlist files
- References: <email@example.com>
That's not what you want. .PRECIOUS with actual file names prevents those
from being deleted on interrupt, which is bad. .PRECIOUS with the target
pattern of an implicit rule prevents files from being intermediate files.
Also, end a sentence in a comment with a period.