This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove FAQ from git repo
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:54:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove FAQ from git repo
- References: <email@example.com><20120429122345.GI29144@redhat.com><CADZpyiyWG9vMyrQGkMk4+tEQ0dkocV_eWpOP94rzU5ReMSebnA@mail.gmail.com><4F9D8418.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
> Is that only a Yay about the timing or do you both agree that the patch is
> fine as well?
> thanks Marek and Joseph for helping to get this done!
I agree with the patch. Please check this in.
Please file a bugzilla bug with component=admin and assign it to me to
change the FAQ link on the website.