This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Move x86-64 abilist files to 64/nptl
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 12:39:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move x86-64 abilist files to 64/nptl
- References: <20120430191924.GA20351@intel.com>
2012/4/30 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>:
> X32 abilist files are different from x86-64 ones. ?This patch moves
> x86-64 abilist files to 64/nptl. ?Tested on Linux/x86-64. ?OK to install?
How does the 64/ directory get used to find the abilist files for x86-64?
I think the idea you have here is correct, namely that we need to
store two sets of abilist files for x86-64 and x32 in one machine