This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for logb/logbf/logbl (bz 13954/13955/13956)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 20:22:03 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for logb/logbf/logbl (bz 13954/13955/13956)
- References: <4F9EEB79.email@example.com><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><4F9FD7FB.email@example.com>
On Tue, 1 May 2012, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> I'll add the test for wide range, but I think the 'ilogb' tests would be better
> to be handled in another patch. I'll test 'ilogb' and send a different patch
> if the implementations have the same issue.
I'd say the ilogb tests should be added whether or not ilogb actually has
this bug, simply because the functions naturally parallel each other and
it's good to increase the test coverage for both functions. But it's fine
for this to be a separate patch.
Joseph S. Myers