This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: apply gnulib test suite to glibc
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:24:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: apply gnulib test suite to glibc
- References: <1446797.sLoFJESqAK@linuix><CADZpyixasGHgiq+JCWXCaGOizjLxzKxUO-YknzCPf57fYt84Fw@mail.gmail.com><2319630.ck6ccYvWfP@linuix>
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Bruno Haible <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> As Joseph points out the procedure needs some tweaking.
>> Would you mind creating a glibc wiki page about running the gnulib
>> testsuite with glibc?
> Done: http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Testing/Gnulib
>> Once we get the procedure down we can link to it from a release process.
> You're welcome!
This is truly excellent work. Thank you for the effort, I'll be
rolling this into the release process and see how it goes.