Re: Savannah.gnu.org news feed for glibc?

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
> Savannah is something of a mystery to me, and trying to use the interface
> only deepens the mystery. ?You have "Manager" permission for the "News
> Manager" feature, as well as general Admin permission for the whole project.
> So you can figure it out or change it as well as anyone else can.

You are correct, I have the right to acknowledge my own news entries.

I have just ACKd the new NEWS item and hopefully it should syndicate
to Plant GNU and other news sites correctly.

> The whole Savannah project configuration for libc could use some updating.

I've adjusted a couple of sentences on the main site and changed
the project status from "Undefined" to "Mature".

Cheers,
Carlos.