Re: Use of "SUSPENDED" in Bugzilla

I concur with Carlos's assessment of how to treat SUSPENDED.
In fact, I've never been clear on what that state was really for.
I think the wiki should explicitly describe all the bugzilla states
in a tabular form that makes it easier to look up.

I don't have any particular opinion on the math issues.

Thanks,
Roland