Re: PATCH: optimized libm single precision routines: erfcf, erff,expf for x86_64.

This assembly version is the only version we have at the moment which
is ready for release. We are ready to modify it to look better if
required, however we don’t have plans to contribute C-version because
we believe that assembly should be faster.

--
Liubov Dmitrieva