This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: bits/mathdef.h cleanup, revisited
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, rsa at us dot ibm dot com, kkojima at gcc dot gnu dot org, davem at davemloft dot net
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:48:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: bits/mathdef.h cleanup, revisited
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Joseph S. Myers
> So I am again proposing the remaining part of my 2006 patch (below),
> and would like to know what people in general, and the architecture
> maintainers for the affected architectures (Power, SH, SPARC) in
> particular, think about it.
I'm fine with this from the PowerPC perspective.
Ryan S. Arnold