This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: bits/mathdef.h cleanup, revisited
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, rsa at us dot ibm dot com, kkojima at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:10:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: bits/mathdef.h cleanup, revisited
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:37:20 +0000 (UTC)
> So I am again proposing the remaining part of my 2006 patch (below),
> and would like to know what people in general, and the architecture
> maintainers for the affected architectures (Power, SH, SPARC) in
> particular, think about it.
No objections from the SPARC perspective.