This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [tile] Add Tilera constants to elf/elf.h
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:33:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [tile] Add Tilera constants to elf/elf.h
- References: <201111100054.pAA0sf6u025585@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com><CAOPLpQeYkCxui8-tfzrwRzu1fTe8qbMQ7k4Ar5mM+Ja2VoUp8g@mail.gmail.com><4EBD94B4.email@example.com> <20111111214214.BC66D2C0FE@topped-with-meat.com><201201252127.q0PLRiGJ027117@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com>
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 4:42 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> >> * elf/elf.h: This change adds the relevant Tilera ELF constants.
> > elf.h always remains unified. If your constants and names are standardized
> > to the extent that binutils trunk is using them, then we will harmonize.
> Here's the final version, which matches what is in binutils. It has
> changed slightly since the previous submission, since the tile gcc
> maintainer and I worked out a somewhat better (forward-looking) model
> for TLS support. (In particular, we now support IE and LE.)
As discussed, I think you can just go ahead with pushing this to master,
as the Tile maintainer.
Joseph S. Myers