This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: use initgroups_dyn-less nss impls in a thread-safer way
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:41:41 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: use initgroups_dyn-less nss impls in a thread-safer way
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't really understand the issue adequately. From your description I
can't tell what the issue is except for catering to some buggy nss modules
(for which I can't really see any justification). On your code itself,
there is one missing space before a paren.